Sunday, July 11, 2010

Do you want to know where I was?


I don't know why this is funny.

I set up this blog in October 2009.
I took a hiatus in January 2010 to teach high school history for one semester.
In May, I stopped teaching and took the last class in my masters program.
From May to July, during class, I had to keep a separate blog for my class work.

That blog is here: http://pippateacheshistory.blogspot.com/

You will probably find it very boring, as it references very specific class readings and discussions that are likely to just be confusing to anyone who wasn't there. But, I feel like I should justify my absence. There it is.

1 comment:

  1. I would never find it boring. I may find it two months after you meant me to find it, but I seem to be seeking less in the way of procrastination tools on the web these days.

    ReplyDelete