Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dude, you're giving brand new bloggers a bad name


So just for funsises I looked around to see who has all the the blogs with a variation on the name An Open Letter, and who have snatched up all the good URLs, leaving me with this one (which is meant to be like "hey, an open letter!"). Anyway, I came across Open Letter Blog, a blog the authors intend to be a forum for readers to submit their open letters to the world: Dear Mr President, Dear Producers of Lost, Dear Guy at My Deli etc. This sad little flameout took place entirely between the dates 22-23 February, 2009. Two days. Three entries. That's it.

Please world, don't let that ever be me.

Nice site design though.

1 comment:

  1. But they had something resembling a gimmick, didn't they. Two days of something versus (so far) one week of prattle sans gimmick.

    Clare Bowditch writes open letters on her website and they are often worth a look... but perhaps we could heckle the offending blogger with calls of 'hey you... get off my URL'.

    ReplyDelete