Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Well hello there!

World, for my 29th birthday I have given myself a blog. At the moment you can consider it an open letter to my dear friend Jess. Even if we are each the other's only reader, the endeavor will be worth it. And that reminds me of this.

Which reminds me of two more thoughts. Firstly, I really hate it when websites provide a link and not an embed of a REALLY FUNNY AND CUTE AND ALSO SHORT video. Secondly, first world problems; I haz them. Aside from that little sook, I have been occupied for days with the irritation that the new $70 headphones for my iPod keep falling out of my ears. Also, my Grandpa thinks the word 'Hi' is an "Americanism" and was palpably disappointed when it was my daughter's first intelligible utterance.

OK, that was three thoughts and the last didn't make any sense, disconnected to anything except that I am saying hi, right here.

1 comment:

  1. I think 'endeavor' is an Americanism. On the other hand, I think you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete